Sign in to follow this  
mateo

Commandos and Commando Upgrade

If you upgrade the seats on the shuttle to say 15, but only have 10 Commandos available then you can't launch a planetary expedition. Shouldn't the extra seats be optional? Otherwise, upgrading the shuttle seats is an overall penalty instead of a bonus. The bonus of having additional commandos on an expedition seems to be smaller than the penalty of trying to keep 15 Commandos available for planetary missions.

Hello Mateo,

Yes this is a known problem, in the next update there will not be any minimum commando for expedition, only a "recommended commando count" and the maximum of commando you can embark will be decided by your upgrade like it is now.

• Like 1

Yes, I also confirm this problem. I upgraded the number of commandos in expedition to 11 to test, and I could not launch expedition because I had only 10.

Another thing that no one has brought up, the ship's departure panel, with our basic stats, indicates that we have 20 commandos. Now we start the game with only 10? Is that normal?

It's completely normal. It is because @Enricobenco coded this part. ?

Joke aside, it is because at the moment the "choose your battleship" screen is a fake we put together for the demo and values are hard coded (= not linked to actual used values)

It won't stay as is by the way, thank you for the feedback, we will probably fix it quickly.