Demerzel

Demerzel [Crying Suns Team]

Hello everyone,

I'm half of the Writers team (with Riles9). Long story short, I played Dune 1 and 2 on PC when I was a kid, lead me to read almost all of Asimov and Herbert, become a huge sci-fi nerd and... fast forward 25 years, here I am writing our own Epic saga with Ian !

I'm also the producer of the game, it means that I'm responsible for the priorities , schedule and the use of resources for the whole project.

I'm also a game developer on the game when I'm not doing producing or writing stuff.

About me ? Let's just say that I'm really into nerd stuff (Comics, Manga, Anime, Tv series, Movies, litterature, video games etc...)

To cite a few of my favorite stuff : Hellboy, Sandman, Larcenet, Hunter X hunter, Parnoïa Agent, BSG,  Super Metroid, FTL, TBOI, Mass effect, Dune, Hyperion, Foundation, Shakespeare, Gabriel Garcia Marquez, The wire, Six feet under...

See you around on the forum ?

Hello, I'm playing "Detroit: become Human" since yesterday, If you know this game, what do you think (without spoillers) about it ? (story /story telling etc .)

13 hours ago, Specta said:

Hello, I'm playing "Detroit: become Human" since yesterday, If you know this game, what do you think (without spoillers) about it ? (story /story telling etc .)

To be honest I never really enjoyed Quantic Dream games very much. I don't really like their writing/stories and never enjoyed the (lack of?) gameplay. Their direction is good though ?

Is this one different/better from their previous games ? Do you think I could still like it if I never liked their other work? Do you like it?

I can't answer, I just bought a PS4 few months ago to play Red Dead 2, (I'am on PC since year 2000).

For the moment I can say it is an interactive movie with a lot of choices, the story looks like classic hollywood sci-fi movie or asimov story:  "A.I.", "I robot", Ex-Machina etc ...

I am not fan of interactive movie but this one is fun to play and it is beautiful to watch. I think every player should try it.

You can't do the good guy and have the good ending, you are just trying to make decisions in a quick time but sometime if you don't kill someone, you can loose another person you like, I mean, it is not Manichean.

Edited by Specta
I try to correct my english
  • Thanks 1