Sign in to follow this  
Cthulhus

Cthulhus

Hi guys and gals ?

I'm Cthulhus and I'm a big fan of all pixel art game like FTL, Dungeon of the Endless, Domina ...  I love all SciFi stuff (Star Citizen, Elite Dangerous ... ) and it's why Crying Sun is made for me and I need it ! And I'm here and I really hope that I'll spend many hours on that game (and on the forum as well)  ! I already love its particular ambiance.

I'm always connected to the video game world because I'm working as a Community Manager on Jeuxvideo.com and it's from that I site I was able to discover this game !

Can't wait to play it (in final state). I already done the demo several time :) and I'll start the beta this weekend !

See you ?

Hi @Cthulhus. Welcome on the forums. I know you're craving for a french version of the game (and the forums). It's also very important to me (and to the team) that are native language be part of the final product and you can count on us to be sure french version won't be missed. However, as @Caroline stated in a other topic, it's difficult to say when it will be available.

Oh no it's okay, take your time for the French version ? and I'm not flooding you by asking this feature really. I know it will come and gonna use the English for now. I know how alpha works and it's absolutely okay. When I means "final state" it wasn't reference to the French version, but with a possibility to finish the game for example and entering in deep on the game's atmosphere with for example the unlocked stretch goals.

Hello again Cthulhus!

Welcome here, fellow communication architect (wow, jeuxvideo.com!) :classic_wink: I'm glad to meet you!

Salut, I am sometime on jeuxvideo.com too (making tuto or helping others player and also showing my videos )

?