Tim

Star map display bug

Hi there,

When I start a game with the introduction cut scene and get to the point of using the Star Map it get's all bunched in the left bottom of the screen. This happens in both Windowed and Full Screen Mode. (I play on 1600 x 900) So if after the introduction I go straight to start game, pick my ship and 2 Hero's this is what the Star Map looks like. (See attached)

When I re open, after completely closing it, and start the game without going through the cut scene the Star Map is normal/ full screen.

T

output_log.txt

CS Bug.jpg

I play on Windows 10 Intel i3-7100, 8 GB Ram and Intel HD Graphics 630

Edited by Tim

Hello and thanks for your bug report ! 

We observed this issue 1 or 2 times during our internal testing but we had a hard time reproducing it, We'll try to reproduce it and fix it using the informations you provided, we'll keep you updated about this.

• Like 1

Thanks so much.

I just tried it again by going through the intro cut scene and then start the game and it happened again. That seems to be the only way I can get it to happen every time. (so far of course)

I also tried it full screen 1920 x 1080 and skipped the cut scene after starting it and same deal.

Edited by Tim

We were able to reproduce it and fixi it thanks to you informations, we'll update the current version with a fix at the start of next week. I'll keep this topic open until then so that you can confirm that it has been fixed !

Thanks for you help !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello there,

This bug is (normally) fixed in the new version of the Beta. You can download it now by using the same URL as you used to download the previous version.

More information about the bug fixed here.